Old Beta Version of Windows Seven

Everything related to the Microsoft Windows family of operating systems.

Dracula
Administrator
Administrator
Mood:

Old Beta Version of Windows Seven

Post by Dracula »

This Youtuber has a download link to a beta version of windows seven and he shows it off on his channel. I think its cool toplay around with beta software to see what could have been.
Formally known as Random American.
Non-Administrator related posts by me do not represent the positions of Broadcastre Computer Chat.
► Show Spoiler
scooter
From phpBB.com
From phpBB.com
Mood:

Re: Old Beta Version of Windows Seven

Post by scooter »

Pretty neat...but damn, what is with the thumpa-thumpa electro soundtrack? I don't like it when I watch soccer highlights on YouTube, and I don't like it here... :x

SCOOTER

...has left the building!

Broadcastre
Owner
Owner

Post by Broadcastre »

scooter wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:30 pm Pretty neat...but damn, what is with the thumpa-thumpa electro soundtrack? I don't like it when I watch soccer highlights on YouTube, and I don't like it here... :x
I watch this channel, I’ve watched it since 2019. You’ll just have to get used to the music lol
► Show Spoiler
scooter
From phpBB.com
From phpBB.com
Mood:

Post by scooter »

I dunno, man...somehow, study of operating systems doesn't really suggest "dance party" to me... :lol:

SCOOTER

...has left the building!

Dracula
Administrator
Administrator
Mood:

Post by Dracula »

scooter wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:59 am I dunno, man...somehow, study of operating systems doesn't really suggest "dance party" to me... :lol:
I'm sorry, but I'm going to be the unpopular one and say I like the music. It makes something as trivial as an operating system sound epic. :twisted:
Formally known as Random American.
Non-Administrator related posts by me do not represent the positions of Broadcastre Computer Chat.
► Show Spoiler